Today I want to show you best ideas of how to wear these beautiful Laparka outerwear pieces. It is no surprise that women nowadays tend to wear everything which is menswear inspired but now with the patented fit technology we are able to rock this look while still showing off our fabulous feminine curves.
That's why we see so many fashionistas wearing parkas these days. It's a universal piece which features warm lining, a removable fur trimmed hood and it's made of water-resistant material. The fur lined design will ideally suit for cold winter days while you are out driving around, walking through the city, taking a trip or simply getting to and from work.
Thanks to the range of warmth provided between the various styles you can wear your parka during spring, winter and autumn seasons. The warm hues that make up these wonderful jackets range from cranberry, midnight, winter white, classic black and unique Canadian inspired tartans.
You can wear it with anything you want, starting from casual separates, a more dressed up evening vibe and lastly over your favourite work outfit.
Jacob & Sebastian is one-stop shop for all your beauty needs. They are all about pampering with bubble baths, aromatherapy candles, treatment oils, and countless lotions and potions. The Queen West shop has a healthy assortment of natural and cruelty-free products including skincare, hair care, makeup, bath & body and fragrances. They even carry an impressive variety of men's products for your guy!MUST TRY: Kale & Spinach Facial Cleanser622 Queen St. W Toronto&27 Tank House Lane, Distillery District Toronto
The only place in Canada with its own Le Labo fragrance bar to custom-create your own perfume! For a quick grab-and-go, however, 6 by Gee Beauty has plenty of shower gels, massage oils, body lotions, candles and bath oils by Le Labo ready to take home! The fun doesn't end just yet.. the incredible 1-stop-shop also carries apparel, accessories and make-up from some of Canada's top designers!MUST TRY: Le Labo ROSE Shower Gel & Body Lotion6 Roxborough St W, Toronto3. Colour Lab 12
A salon that's strictly all about colour. A revolutionary leading concept in the beauty industry. The modern day laboratory specializes in high-end treatments including tints, highlights, tones and treatments — anything that doesn't involve scissors. And a lineup of iPads to play with while the colour sets!4. Blo
Blo is your off-the-menu, quick dry and style boutique, with several additional services including extensions, treatments, and up-do's. Guests can choose from signature styles from the Blo Hair Menu but they specialize in the quick "Wash Blow Go". They also offer a little something on the side including a beauty bar dedicated to nails, makeup and waxing.MUST TRY: "Holly Would" - Fun & Flirty with plenty of bounceWith NINE Locations in Ontario, SEVEN of which are located in Toronto!http://blomedry.com/locations/
MYNC is all about eyelashes with services including: lash tints, lash falsies, lash perms, semi-permanent upper and lower lash mascara and individual applications. You will never have to wear eye-makeup again... I mean for 3 weeks until you're ready for a refill. Say good-bye to your mascara and say hello to a fresh face that's ready to go at any time. Once you go MYNC you will never want to go back! (I speak from experience) Brow shaping and body waxing is available upon request. They also have a variety of MYNC beauty products in their girly pink boutique to browse before or after your appointment!MUST TRY: "PRETTY IN MINK" Eyelash extensions282 Queen St West Toronto25 Bellair Street Toronto2596 Yonge Street Toronto
For beauty addicts in the city’s west end, Coco Beauty Bar in Bloor West Village offers affordable manicures at $15 and pedicures with hot stone massages priced at $25. Meanwhile, waxing and threading, bridal spa packages and makeup applications are also offered. Clients who want an all-day beauty retreat can also stop by for a blowout, highlights or hair extensions at the in-house salon. This is truly your best option for a 1-stop-spa day!
MUST TRY: Microdermabrasion (a.k.a non-surgical face lift)
16A Jane Street, Toronto
1. PHOTOSHOP FIX-PRICE: FREEYou don’t need a computer to access some of the best Photoshop retouching and restoration features including liquify, lighten, smooth, heal and paint. If you have a Creative Cloud account you can now send images from your phone directly to your desktop from the app and vice versa.
2. MEETUP-PRICE:FREEMeetup makes community real. The app lets you see what’s happening with groups of people near you that share your interests. Feel like going to a life drawing class? Cooking class? Well now you can discover meetups in your area or you can organize your own meetup.
3. TRELLO-PRICE- FREEThe perfect way to keep you organized and on task whether you need solo organization or to collaborate with a team. Each task is sorted into a column and gets its own card that is added to your progress meter, due date and comments.
4. BONJOURNAL-PRICE: FREEThis is a sleek minimalist-style travel journal that lets you keep track of special memories by writing notes and diary entries with photos from your trips and special occasions. You can even convert your entries into PDF’s or share via email and social media platforms. A definite must-have for this upcoming holiday season.
5. NEAR AND NOW-PRICE: FREELadies nights out just got better with the Near and Now app you can see all the cool clubs, bars and restaurants in your area. Enjoy the freedom of sightseeing all around the world instead of trailing behind a tour guide all day! This app is a must have for the adventurer at heart.
6. STYLEBOOK-PRICE: FREE(MY PERSONAL FAVE)Sometimes you look at your closet full of clothes but still have no idea what to wear. Stylebook is a virtual closet app that allows you to manage everything from your sizes, favorite clothing and outfits to your style inspirations by taking pictures and uploading them. For the 90’s girls out there we’ve all dreamt about Cher’s closet from Clueless and now it’s a reality!
Trail Head Paddle Shack is a gorgeous retail store located in Ottawa Ontario supplying outdoor enthusiasts for generations. With an extensive collection of outdoor clothing for every season and activity this is your one stop shop for everything you need to face the plummeting temperatures this season! We are excited to announce that they will be carrying a number of our top selling Laparkas in various colors and styles!
LA301A(red) LA302(cranberry) LA303(plum) LA502 (black) LA502 (cranberry)
HEALTH & WELLNESS
1. SPOKEHAUSThe entrance to this new CityPlace spin studio feels more like a chic café than a gym. Similar to Manhattan’s SoulCycle, classes are choreographed to carefully curated playlists that guarantee an unparalleled endorphin high and intense full body workout. For a total of 45 minutes a class set in a dimly lit space with candlelight surrounding the instructor so all eyes are focused at the front.70 Dan Leckie Way, Toronto
2. FLYING YOGISuspension yoga known as flying or anti-gravity yoga to some, uses slings attached to the participants shoulders, hands and feet. Each aerial movement requires serious core strength while helping you achieve a number of poses that elongate the spine and engage your muscles. Stay active, relieve stress and restore your body with one of the many unique practices offered. The best part of all is they offer family fun based classes for everyone aged 8 to 80!245 Carlaw Ave #007, Toronto3. FLOAT TORONTOFloatation therapy, also known as floating, floatation, sensory deprivation, or R.E.S.T (Restricted Environmental Stimulation Therapy) involves lying in a salt-water solution in a spacious tank. It is one of the most effective means of stress relief and relaxation that is now widely accepted as a legitimate therapy, floatation is also used to treat a wide range of ailments and conditions and has been proven to lower cortisol levels (the stress hormone).1159 Queen St W, Toronto
4. BODY BLITZCanada's first authentic women's only spa, which boasts two locations, sets itself apart through a specialized "water circuit" based around ancient water practices. In addition to a number of treatments (including their signature full-body scrub), visitors can enjoy an array of pools and saunas (including several Polar Bear-worthy cold-water dips.497 King St. E Toronto & 471 Adelaide St. W Toronto
5. HER MAJESTY'S PLEASUREHer Majesty’s Pleasure is global award-winning salon/spa and cocktail bar located in the King West Village Fashion House. Elegantly designed beauty bars offer sensory beauty services including manicures, pedicures, blow-outs, facials, waxing, make-up and all-natural body-bronzing. While charming bartenders serve creative cocktails, champagne and sweets you get to relax and treat yourself the right way!556 King St. W Toronto
6. THE EXTENSION ROOMHome of the Extension Method, this Corktown gym is an urban movement boutique offering a diverse program of classical ballet with athletic conditioning like Pilates and Dance for a workout that goes beyond the barre. Choose a class based on what area of your body you wish to sculpt or feel like a pretty ballerina pirouetting your way to better health and fitness with the various ballet classes. Where fitness meets art!30 Eastern Ave. Toronto